render improvements

Zack Rusin zrusin at trolltech.com
Tue Apr 26 16:36:33 PDT 2005

On Tuesday 26 April 2005 19:37, you wrote:
> Well, the old version validates. I'd rather see that then a new
> version that we have to separately merge the fbpict.c changes, but
> either way works in the end.

Personally, I want to get the new implementation committed as "new
implementation" and not "new implementation + merging the changes
between xserver and xorg" because it's just another thing that can go
wrong.
I don't mind merging the difference between servers but considering that
no one did this for a number of months, I'd really want to have the new
implementation in CVS, before doing that.

Zack

--
Everything pleasant in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening.
And anything that doesn't fit in those three categories causes cancer in