projectroot makes ld not work

Christoffer Brodd-Reijer ephracis at linux.se
Tue Apr 26 08:21:04 PDT 2005

Stuart Anderson wrote:

> When using projectroot, I think you will need to do a full build of the
> tree, instead of a minimal build as is configured ni the host.def you
> referenced.
>
> Try removing these lines to get more of the tree to build:
>
> #define BuildLibraries NO
> #define BuildLibrariesForXServers NO
> #define BuildLibrariesForConfigTools NO

I removed those and now I get this:

make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/mezzymeat/packages/unichrome/build/xc/config/makedepend'
Makefile.proto:34: *** missing separator.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/mezzymeat/packages/unichrome/build/xc/config/makedepend'
make[1]: *** [depend.bootstrap] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mezzymeat/packages/unichrome/build/xc'
make: *** [World] Error 2

I guess that there is some conflict left in host.def, but I do not know
what.