killer feature for XOrg.

somekool at gmail.com somekool at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:03:22 PDT 2005

Howdy,....

there is something I always wish xfree would do but never did, and I feel now
with XOrg, its possible. I would like every X Client (window) to be
detachable likes the command line utility screen and then I would like to be
able to kill my X server, reattach the client whenever I want on whatever X
server I want, even remote X.

so we could have window manager offering to the user "Send this window to ..."
and you could send a window to your friend running a X server too...

in fact, it would detach the window and reattach it somewhere else.

what do you guys think ?

Mathieu

--
-- thanks to visit http://justbudget.com and give your feedback.
-- Due to the current virus surge, Linux is highly recommended for e-mail and