Building X.org 6.8.2 freetype related question .....

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Thu Apr 7 07:33:28 PDT 2005

On Thursday 07 April 2005 02:25, Mark Carey wrote:
> On Apr 6, 2005 3:55 AM, Adam Jackson <ajax at nwnk.net> wrote:
> > As a workaround, add this to your host.def:
> >
> > #define Freetype2Dir /usr/local
>
> Works like a charm, with a lowercase "t" that is, thanks.
>
> Is there any plan to roll a document containing all the possible imake
> configuration options?  grepping config/cf/*.cf could be percieved as
> a little daunting?

Meh.

There are unfortunately a huge number of options, most of which don't work.
Many options are already documented in config/cf/README or in xorgsite.def.
While we will certainly (and gratefully!) accept patches to improve this
documentation, we will be moving off of imake in the future so these changes
would have limited value.

- ajax