New DRM driver model - gets rid of DRM() macros!

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 18:27:15 PDT 2004

Single card seems to be working currently. I still can't get multiple
cards going yet. Second card tries to get the context without holding
the lock and errors out.

I'll keep working on it tonight and tomorrow. I'm past the obvious bug
stage now and into the ones where I stare at it for five hours before
I figure out what is wrong.

Still need someone with a Sparc machine to fix the ffb compile.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl at gmail.com