New DRM driver model - gets rid of DRM() macros!

Dave Airlie airlied at linux.ie
Tue Sep 28 16:10:18 PDT 2004

As with Ian, I'm trying to grab the time to review this over the next day
or two, I have one or two worries but as I haven't read over the code I'll
wait until I'm ready to dedicate some proper time to it ..

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person