Missing X11/extensions/damageshared.h header file?

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys at hp.com
Fri Sep 24 10:20:09 PDT 2004

The software cursor code was reimplemented to use the facilities that
damage provides (and which allowed the code size to decrease; you know
you are on the right track when adding functionality makes code
smaller).

I suspect that Keith Packard can give you a hint as to what has
changed in that area.

What is a bit strange is that I can't find any file named damageshared.h
in the distribution...
				- Jim