New libXvMC wrapper.

Sérgio Monteiro Basto sergiomb at netcabo.pt
Tue Sep 21 16:09:43 PDT 2004

Hi ,
I read somewhere in this tread, that this wrapper might work with Savage
drive, I still have the source for xvmc from VIA savage drive but never
worked in earlier versions of X, and I don't know if ever works , but I
like to try this wrapper on my laptop.

So what I have to do? to try it out? :)

thanks ,

Sérgio M. B.