RenderAccel bug?

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 07:45:44 PDT 2004

Oh I've got the driver. Like I said, I was testing Composite under
standard workloads using nvidia, nv, and vesa

To clarify what I am talking about, if I use

Option "RenderAccel" "true"

in xorg.conf, running the vesa or nv driver, resizing an xterm rapidly
will hang, the display reproducible everytime, and cause a noticible
slowdown with fadeouts.

I wasn't aware that RenderAccel was a nvidia specific option, but if
so, shouldn't enabling it do nothing with other drivers?

-Erik

--
-Erik