ati driver dual head 2nd monitor incorrect resolution

John H. mistamaila at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 21:35:12 PDT 2004

that makes my 2nd monitor say "out of range", and
first monitor has the whole desktop

(I am trying to get the same as mergedfb except for
scrolling on 2nd monitor.  having one "desktop" with
gnome bar and such, but another monitor to go to
maximize applications and such in, not clone or two
gnome panels)

http://wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki/Xinerama_for_Radeon_9200

> John
> xorg.conf