SDL problems

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Oct 3 19:34:07 PDT 2004

Greetings;

I'm trying to build some software thats supposed to be able to run a
cheap camera I have, the spca* family of tools.

Unforch, they all seem to need a file
called /usr/include/SDL/SDL_image.h which doesn't seem to actually be
in the SDL-devel-1.2.7-1.i386.rpm package.  And now that I've
installed that package its squawking about needing XFree86-devel,
which of course doesn't exist on thes xorg-6.8.1 system.

Does anyone know where I might obtain both the SDL-devel relinked for
xorg, and the most recent SDL-image[-devel] rpms?  I've done the
google search to find what I have, and thats not good enough to
satisfy the compiler's need for SDL/SDL_image.h

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)