CVS warnings

Markus Kuhn Markus.Kuhn at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Nov 28 12:32:47 PST 2004

Each time I commit to /srv/cvs.freedesktop.org/cvs/xorg/xc, I get
warnings such as

  cvs commit: warning: commitinfo line contains no format strings:
      "/srv/cvs.freedesktop.org/cvs/xorg/CVSROOT/commitcheck"
  Appending defaults (" %r/%p %s"), but please be aware that this usage is
  deprecated.
  cvs commit: Using deprecated info format strings.  Convert your scripts to use
  the new argument format and remove '1's from your info file format strings.

Is this anything to worry about?

Markus

--
Markus Kuhn, Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/ || CB3 0FD, Great Britain