Build error with xlibs and xserver

Michael Frey mfrey at pepper.com
Tue Nov 9 08:06:38 PST 2004

When trying to build kdrive from cvs and fc enabled in Xfont I get the
following build error.

/opt/fdo/lib/libXfont.so: undefined reference to `_FontTransSetOption'
/opt/fdo/lib/libXfont.so: undefined reference to `_FontTransConnect'
/opt/fdo/lib/libXfont.so: undefined reference to
`_FontTransOpenCOTSClient'
/opt/fdo/lib/libXfont.so: undefined reference to `_FontTransRead'
/opt/fdo/lib/libXfont.so: undefined reference to `_FontTransWrite'
/opt/fdo/lib/libXfont.so: undefined reference to
`_FontTransBytesReadable'
/opt/fdo/lib/libXfont.so: undefined reference to `_FontTransClose'
/opt/fdo/lib/libXfont.so: undefined reference to
`_FontTransGetConnectionNumber'

I can not find where these functions are defined.
Any help would be appreciated.

Michael