Xlib: extension "GLX" missing on display "simon4:50.0" while printing

Simon Toedt simon.toedt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 07:32:30 PST 2004

Hello,

After adding a print support to our application I am getting the
following warning from our application before it crashes

(XPSERVERLIST=simon:50 ./wasp_core)
probing
   flash. . . x
print
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "simon4:50.0".
./wasp_core: Error: couldn't get an RGB, Double-buffered visual.

evey time I run the application. What does this mean and what must i
do to get rid of it. I am using the GISWxprintglue package on Solaris
8 with all the newest set of patches from Sunsolve.

Simon