[Xorg] WITH TRUST

maryam abacha all4god at telstra.com
Fri May 28 03:10:28 PDT 2004

Dear Sir,

I am contacting you in view of the fact that we will be of great
assistance to each other likewise developing a cordial business
relationship. As I am interested in your kind of business and wishing
to invest in your country.

I am Mrs. Maryam Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian military Head of
State. General Sanni Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 still in
office due to a protracted illness.

I believe you must be aware of the face-off between my family and the
present Civilian Government of President Olusegun Obasanjo who wants
 all my Late husbands foreign bank accounts and assets confiscated
because of the monetary excesses of my late husbands Military regime.
Currently, within my reach is the sum of fourtyt Million United States
Dollars (US$ 40,000,000.00) cash, which I intend to use for investment
purposes especially in your country.
This huge sum of money came as result of a pay back contract deal
between my late husband and a Russian firm on
our country's Multi billion Dollar Ajaokuta Steel plant/complex.
The Russian partners had since returned my husband's share of
US$40Million after his death and lodged it with a security firm.
Right now the new Civilian Government have revoked all our
licenses that allows us to own financial and oil companies and has
frozen some of my late husbands bank account in Switzerland and
America.
In view of these I acted very fast to withdraw this US$40M from the ban
k and lodged in a private security company's vault well preserved and
packaged in {1}trunk box as Family Deposits (FD) No record ever
existed concerning the money neither is the money traceable by the
Government because there is no documents showing that we received
the money from the Russians.
However, due to the current situation in the country concerning the
present civilian Government hostile attitude towards my family, it has
become quite impossible for me to make use of the money within the
country.
Thus I seek your assistance in moving this family Deposits (FD)
 into your account for safekeeping pending my arrival in your country
for investment purposes.
Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed in this regards, I
propose a commission of 20% (TWENTY PERCENT) of the
total sum to you for the expected services (nagotiable)and 10% for
local and international expenses if any.
May I at this point, emphasize the high level of confidentiality which
this business demands whatever your decision and hope you will not
betray the trust and confidence which I repose in you.
Please don't forget to indicate your convenient phone and fax number
where we can always contact you.
However, you may need to give m e sufficient assurance that you will
not sit on this fund when it is finally remitted into your account. I believe
i can trust you and I am willing to accept from you any useful and
profitable investment proposal advice in your country.

PLEASE DIREACT YOUR REPLY TO(gift at totalmail.com)
Remain blessed.
Best wishes,
Mrs. Maryam Abacha