[Xorg] cvs build error

Jaymz Julian jaymz at artificial-stupidity.net
Thu May 27 21:48:15 PDT 2004

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 11:18:17PM -0500, Carl Karsten wrote:
> built ok a few days ago, now I get this:
>
> Makefile.proto:34: *** missing separator.  Stop.
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/carl/src/xc/config/makedepend'
>
> line 34: <<<<<<< host.def
>
> If I wasn't tired I would try to figure out what is going on.  I am sure it is
> simple, but just incase someone needs to know, here it is.

cvs conflict.  did you get any conflickts when you cvs up'd?

you'll probably need to manually edit that file, and resolve the conflict
manually, if that's the case

	-- jj

Jaymz Julian - Coder, Visionary, Fat Ass.
"Hannibal is a serial killer. He only likes to kill and eat people.
 Very few people have `I want to be killed and eaten' on their cards,
 so Hannibal is out of a job." - http://cards.sf.net