[Xorg] Redraw problems on Matrox Mystique 220 ...

Matthew East matthew.east at iue.it
Thu May 27 01:49:01 PDT 2004

Hi Christian,

Yes this looks like a similar problem to mine. Although I had forgotten
to put up the screenshots, they are now available at
http://www.iue.it/Personal/Researchers/East/images/display_problems_ooo.png and http://www.iue.it/Personal/Researchers/East/images/display_problems_terminal.png

Hopefully someone will be able to help us out!!!