[Xorg] Redraw problems on Matrox Mystique 220 ...

Christian Hoenig me at christianhoenig.de
Wed May 26 15:57:09 PDT 2004

Hi everyone,

As I already stated in another mail I'm running a triple head setup using a
Radeon 9600pro and a Matrox mystique 220. Now, after 'updrading' from  XFree
4.3.99.902 to current Xorg release, I had to realize, that I get bad redraw
problems on my third head used with the Matrox Mystique. Scrolling corrupts
the screen totally. A screenshot can be found in [1].
Probably this is in any case related to the Problem described by "Matthew
East", though I don't know.

Any statement on this would be very nice :-)

thanks!

take care, have fun
/christian

[1] ftp://ftp.christianhoenig.de/pub/screenshot5.png