[Xorg] Reorganizing the xc/include directory

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Mon May 17 10:50:31 PDT 2004

On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 10:23:10AM -0700, Jon Smirl wrote:
> If you used bitkeeper you could do the branch with history without doing any
> special commands. You could sync it to the trunk every day automatically unless
> there is a merge conflict. It would track file renames in the history and do
> merges that track the file renames. Plus bkbits provides a transparent bridge to
> CVS for people that stick with it.
>
> Just my occasional plug for bitkeeper. After using it on the kernel I have
> concluded that it is way better than CVS. Just my opinion, I have nothing to do
> with the company.

Both arch and Subversion can also do this - this is a feature of pretty
much every non-CVS SCM.

But please let's not get started on the SCM flamewar again.

--
Daniel Stone                                            <daniel at freedesktop.org>
freedesktop.org: powering your desktop                http://www.freedesktop.org