[Xorg] VSW4 test suite

Stuart Anderson anderson at netsweng.com
Tue Jun 29 02:20:19 PDT 2004

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Egbert Eich wrote:

> If someone could give me a pointer to the (original) sources I
> would take care of adding it to CVS and put up some documentation.

We have prebuilt versions of the test suite currently located at

   http://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/test_suites/beta/binary/runtime/

This is currently configured to test the liobraries against Xvfb, but it
would only take 1 or 2 steps to change it to run against whatever server
you wanted to test.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson at netsweng.com
Network & Software Engineering                   http://www.netsweng.com/
1024D/37A79149:                                  0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                 BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149