[Xorg] VSW4 test suite

Egbert Eich eich at pdx.freedesktop.org
Mon Jun 28 08:48:29 PDT 2004

I don't see any pointer on the X.Org web site nor on the wiki
to the VSW4 test suite (the last version that is entirely freely
usable). It would help a lot if this suite was available on
CVS and if there was documentation someplace on how to build and
run it.
I'd even like suggest to make a run part of our tinderbox test
suite. It is obvious that it will not catch every error that
may occur but it will test the functionality of the core protocol
(including some extensions I believe) and some problems may be
detected early.
If someone could give me a pointer to the (original) sources I
would take care of adding it to CVS and put up some documentation.

Egbert.