[Xorg] [Patch] debrix

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Sun Jun 27 08:23:30 PDT 2004

On Sun, Jun 27, 2004 at 05:18:53PM +0200, Jakub Piotr C??apa wrote:
> I've tried building and running debrix as Daniel suggested but
> encountered some problems:
>
> 1. debrix-driver-radeon has missing symbols (both radeon and r128)
>    I've attached a patch to fix this.

Cool, this was probably what was needed. Previously, you needed to use
Driver "ati" - does this fix it?

... ah, I already had this uncommitted locally. Really need to get a CVS
tree into my system, so I can commit stuff.

> 2. Now it builds and loads but fails to find any drivers. (adding
>    atimisc.la to LIBS doesn't help) It also fails to recognize my
>    chipset on the second BusID. Log file attached.

Looks like it's finding the drivers alright. Does Driver "ati" help?
Does it help if you take Load "dri" out?

> 3. autotoolization of debrix-driver-dummy has not been finished and
>    some includes lack proper dirs. Patch attached.

Ta, I'll commit this along with the fbdev and nv stuff. Thanks for your
work - much appreciated.

Thanks a lot!
:) d

--