[Xorg] Fonts problem

Asterius Pandoras asterius at airpost.net
Sat Jun 26 17:29:10 PDT 2004

As many of you have already know I had many problems and some of them
were answered. Finally, I have successfully built xserver from
CVS ( thanks who replied with "make"), this fixed everything, however,
I still have the same error messages as when I have built Kdrive
against Xfree sources.
Could not init font paths element
/usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc
/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi
/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi

The only difference is that was searhced path was a bit different;
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/

Now, I have had posted about this problem on this mailing list and
forums, however I didn't have any response as this problem isn't
existant. It is, some other people have this problem and seraching
the Internet far and wide, I noticed that their pleas are also
unanswered. I can't start some important ( at least for me) apps and
I'm sure that solution is really simple. Please, any one, pointers and
ideas what the hell goes wrong.

Asterius.