[Xorg] Xvesa & fluxbox (again)

Asterius Pandoras asterius at airpost.net
Mon Jun 21 17:28:53 PDT 2004

When I try to start fluxbox /usr/X11R6/bin/Xvesa -screen 1400x1050x16 &
fluxbox, it says can't connect to X server. Make sure you start X before
the Fluxbox. I can run /usr/X11R6/bin/Xvesa -screen 1400x1050x16 & aterm
though and after I call fluxbox inside of aterm, fluxbox starts just
fine. How do I start fluxbox on a command line? Any suggestions? Another
thing is that I'm trying to migrate to ratpoison and, as with fluxbox,
ratpoison can't connect to X and when I call it from inside of aterm, it
complains about 7x16bold fonts. Where in general Xserver font path?
As always, thanks everyone for any suggestions.

Asterius.