[Xorg] Dynamic mouse accelaration

Ely Levy elylevy at cs.huji.ac.il
Mon Jun 7 07:22:31 PDT 2004

> > maybe it should be in a diffrent package, but then again maybe all other
> > weirdly licensed code should be in diffrent packages as well.
>
> It is a real problem.
>
> We (Debian) contacted all the contributors -- I believe Warren Turkal
> did this one -- and we couldn't get on to one.

I'm know it couldn't be relicensed cause one of the developers disappeared
I'm asking what's wrong with adding a GPLed code to the release?
either in the main package with the GPL license saying this specific
thing in under GPL(like done with some other drivers and their licenses)
or in a diffrent package.

I don't see any point against puting it with all the rest
not even for debian people:)
AFAIK MIT can be boundled just nicly with GPL:)

Anyhow I think some clear guidelines on which code and license can get
into the disribution should be written it might solve those arguments in
the future?:)

Nakee