[Xorg] Dynamic mouse accelaration

Ely Levy elylevy at cs.huji.ac.il
Sun Jun 6 12:18:20 PDT 2004

http://w1.894.telia.com/~u89404340/touchpad/
is a touchpad drivers which support the feature you wanted
(if I understood right), you can look there for ideas,
(notice that the code is GPL and Xorg people might not be happy
to get it into the tree).
which reminds me, is this driver going to be included in the next release
of Xorg?

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University