[Xorg] 'nv' driver, autotooled for xserver

Chris Lee clee at freedesktop.org
Sat Jun 5 20:15:09 PDT 2004

Hi guys,

I've autotooled the 'nv' driver from the monolithic Xorg tree, and tossed it
into the xserver/hw/xorg/drivers directory. I've added the driver to CVS, but
I haven't committed the patch to the build system to enable it to be included
in the actual Xorg binary.

With this driver installed, the Xorg binary successfully finds my GeForce4
MX440, initializes it, and runs beautifully.

The patch to the build system is available at:

http://c133.org/files/Xorg-buildsystem.diff

Is it ok to commit that patch and enable the 'nv' driver?

-clee