[Xorg] Re: tla migration

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Mon Jul 26 21:27:44 PDT 2004

On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 07:22:53PM -0400, Andres Salomon wrote:
> I noticed in
> <http://freedesktop.org/pipermail/xorg/2004-July/001378.html>, you
> mentioned a tla-to-cvs gateway.  I'd like to point out archzoom, which
> should obviate the need for such a thing.  The software can be found
> here: <http://migo.sixbit.org/software/archzoom/>; I have the current
> release (0.2.3) running on
> <http://sloth.voxel.net/~dilinger/archzoom.cgi>, and the author has his
> current development release running on his site.  The unenlightened
> (*g*) could simply go to archzoom and download a tarball of the latest
> dev tree, if they don't want to (or can't) do a tla get.  Note that the
> feature is only in the dev tree; it's not in 0.2.3.

Awesome dude, cheers, I'll check it out.

Unfortunately, some people are attached to cvs with cvs log and all that
shit, and I'm going to have to present a pretty damn strong case to move
all of X, so I'll run with the gateway nevertheless.

That said, thanks for the info, and sorry it took so long to get back to
you. I'm really drowning in email here ...

:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                            <daniel at freedesktop.org>
freedesktop.org: powering your desktop                http://www.freedesktop.org