[Xorg] ANNOUNCE: xkeyboard-config 0.3

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Sat Jul 24 09:02:31 PDT 2004

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 12:27:29PM +0100, Sergey V. Udaltsov wrote:
> To the best of my knowledge, all layouts are in sync with the latest
> stuff from xfree and xorg trees (well, I can be wrong at this point -
> but not too much). A lot of layout-related bugs from fd.o bugzilla are
> fixed (see the BUGS file in CVS).
>
> Actually, I would really appreciate if someone could review the state of
> the project and make some conclusion.

I've never been able to get it to build with intltool from Debian - it
complains about intltool stuff - having no intl/ directory and whatever.
I'd probably be able to give you better feedback if I'd ever been able
to build it. :)

--
Daniel Stone                                            <daniel at freedesktop.org>
freedesktop.org: powering your desktop                http://www.freedesktop.org