[Xorg] ANNOUNCE: xkeyboard-config 0.3

Sergey V. Udaltsov svu at gnome.org
Sat Jul 24 04:27:29 PDT 2004

Well, it is not for me to decide.

To the best of my knowledge, all layouts are in sync with the latest
stuff from xfree and xorg trees (well, I can be wrong at this point -
but not too much). A lot of layout-related bugs from fd.o bugzilla are
fixed (see the BUGS file in CVS).

Actually, I would really appreciate if someone could review the state of
the project and make some conclusion.

The only thing which bothers me is the state of translation. They were
not update for a long time. I could apply to the Translation Project
forces and hopefully get some new stuff.

Cheers,

Sergey