[Xorg] Triple outputs 1 AGP dual Head 1 PCI dual head

Drew Masters drewmasters at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 05:32:32 PDT 2004

Cheers

That solved the initial problem, howver the system crashes hard after
displaying the desktop. The Xorg.0.log appears different every time,
usually with garbled data that appears to be the result of setting up
the previous session  (html code etc) and occaisonally containing
excerpts from the xorg.conf file. The xorg.conf file itself also
appears to become corrupted, both with excerpts from the *previous*
xorg.conf file and random data that is injected at various intervals.