[Xorg] Error building KDrive

Cameron hiryu at audioseek.net
Tue Jul 13 12:36:08 PDT 2004

I get this while running Xserver-inst.sh

It occurs when configure is run in the xserver directory.
There is no xkbfile.pc anywhere on my system Has recetly xkb
been added as a dependency? That would explain it's absence from
Xserver-inst.sh.

mpositeext xkbfile resourceext xdmcp... Package xkbfile was not found in the
pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `xkbfile.pc'
No package 'xkbfile' found

configure: error: Library requirements (randr render fixesext damageext
xextensions xfont xproto xtrans xau compositeext xkbfile resourceext xdmcp)
not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your
libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.

Thanks.

-Cameron

--

"A dream to some... A NIGHTMARE TO OTHERS!"