[Xorg] More on mesa/NVIDIA

Andy Ritger aritger at nvidia.com
Sat Jul 3 15:54:43 PDT 2004

The NVIDIA .run package will install NVIDIA's libglx in
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions/ (not in /usr/X11R6/lib/).

`xdpyinfo` is normally installed in /usr/X11R6/bin/; this is a
standard X utility.

If you'd like to send me your X log file, I can take a look to try
to diagnose what is wrong with your installation.

Thanks,
- Andy