[Xorg] CVS warnings at commit...

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Thu Jul 1 10:53:03 PDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 11:40:12AM -0600, Brian Paul wrote:
> [...]
>
> Any ideas?

I avoid CVS entirely, so no, sorry.

> In what way do I have to update checkoutlist?

Make sure loginfo is in it. Basically, it maintains a list of files that
it needs to check out from their ,v (i.e. CVS-controlled) equivalents,
rather than just using the versions in there. Putting them in
checkoutlist ensures they get updated automatically.

AIUI, anyway.

--
Daniel Stone                                            <daniel at freedesktop.org>
freedesktop.org: powering your desktop                http://www.freedesktop.org