Building Xorg modular

Christian Parpart trapni at gentoo.org
Sat Dec 18 18:35:11 PST 2004

On Friday 17 December 2004 10:28 pm, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 13:37, evan at coolrunningconcepts.com wrote:
> > I use Gentoo, so creating the ebuilds and letting portage figure out the
> > final order of operations was easy.  I think one of the Gentoo devels was
> > doing some work on this stuff, but I haven't heard from him since I gave
> > him my ebuilds. All of mine were based on his work, and I just updated it
> > using his class file.
>
> Sorry about the lack of communication. I've been incredibly busy lately
> (read: the last six months). You might want to get in touch with
> Christian Parpart <trapni at gentoo.org> too -- he's also been playing
> around with this recently, but I don't think he used my eclass. He's
> also on Freenode IRC with that nick.
>
> We could probably find a repository somewhere to maintain this stuff,
> instead of each just sticking it in a random web server.

Hi both ;)

My Gentoo related SVN repository is right here:
http://subversion.trapni-akane.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Xserver-overlay/

SVN read access (http):
http://subversion.trapni-akane.org/gentoo/Xserver-overlay/

I can, of course, provide read-write access to it easily.

And, yes and no, I didn't use your eclass from the very beginning, but after
some comments from you, I merged some goodies from yours into mine. However,
I still believe, that I took best from both.

I'd love to get feedback from you :)

Cya,
Christian Parpart.

--
Netiquette: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt
 03:25:47 up 50 days, 19:55,  0 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.01, 0.02