Building Xorg modular

Donnie Berkholz spyderous at gentoo.org
Fri Dec 17 13:28:36 PST 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 13:37, evan at coolrunningconcepts.com wrote:
> I use Gentoo, so creating the ebuilds and letting portage figure out the final
> order of operations was easy.  I think one of the Gentoo devels was doing some
> work on this stuff, but I haven't heard from him since I gave him my ebuilds.
> All of mine were based on his work, and I just updated it using his class file.

Sorry about the lack of communication. I've been incredibly busy lately
(read: the last six months). You might want to get in touch with
Christian Parpart <trapni at gentoo.org> too -- he's also been playing
around with this recently, but I don't think he used my eclass. He's
also on Freenode IRC with that nick.

We could probably find a repository somewhere to maintain this stuff,
instead of each just sticking it in a random web server.

Donnie