[Xorg] Solicitation of screen shots of new facilities in action...

Tony McCrary tmccrary at ndindustries.com
Thu Aug 12 12:19:06 PDT 2004

Thanks Kristian!

Unfortunately, I get all kinds of crazy artifacts when I run xcompmgr.

I have also noticed that any gecko control in an application (Firefox
browser window, Thunderbird HTML panel, etc) seems to flicker like
crazy. In Firefox's case, the tabs seem to flip back and forth
automatically.

The effects look cool until my computer completely locks up though. :)

I'll have to file a bug report.

--

Regards,
Tony McCrary