[Xorg] Region Routines in the ScreenRect

Amir Bukhari ufz6 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Aug 11 12:31:57 PDT 2004

I would to understand the usage of Regions operations which almost used in
the code.
I will try simply describing what I have understood.
Region describe the state of a rectangular in screen, each X,Y in this
Region has value 0 or 1. The purpose of this is that we could control the
viewable parts of screen. When X, Y position of a Region is 1, then that
pixel can me filled. Most of GC Operation use Region to simplify the
operations.

Please if I am wrong correct me or describe it better.

Amir Bukhari
E-Mail: ufz6 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de