the utils + libcommon/libos-support problem

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Fri May 12 04:23:45 PDT 2006

Hi folks,

I'm stil trying to get the server built, still hanging at the utils.
The problem is: there're still a lot of symbols required for the
libs, which aren't yet in the dummy lib.

I don't like the idea of dummies at all, instead the base libs
(libcommon, libos-support, ...) should be either split into really
smaller pieces, so we only link in whats absolutely necessary,
or we dont use them at all, but have an separate library for
only the non-server stuff.

Which way should we go ?

cu