Mesa Needs these fixes!

Kevin Day msu-kday at student.mcneese.edu
Thu Jan 12 19:44:34 PST 2006

I have had problems with mesa wanting to look for /usr/X11R6 when my
Xorg-Modular build is in /usr/X11R7
I am sending this patch here as the Mesa must still be built during the
Xorg-build process.  Or should I find the Mesa project and try to send it to
them?

Anyway, look for any problems in it.

Mesa should not look for a hardcoded pathname. Or if its hardcoded, there need
only be 1 name to edit.
This fixes it so that the prefix to where Xorg gets installed can be anywhere,
given that two lines (that are added) in the default config are modified.

I tried to cover all systems, a grep of X11R6 in the configs directory shows
nothing left.  I believe the documentation may need to be updated as well.