RC1 TODO list for modular tree

Sun Sep 25 10:32:12 PDT 2005

Kevin E Martin wrote:
> 1. Make sure that all of the files in the monolith are either linked
>    into the modular tree (via the symlink.sh script) or we know that
>    they will not be needed.
>
>    * I've attached a list of the files that are not symlinked into the
>      modular tree and directories where all or most of the files in the
>      dir are not symlinked.  I've also made a few notes in the list (see
>      the comments in brackets).
>    * I suspect that some of the files in the list will not be needed, so
>      we just to indicate that so we don't have to repeat this exercise
>      in the future.

Since there's so many, I've stuck the list in the wiki to make it easier to
manage/update than everyone sending around e-mails:
	http://wiki.x.org/wiki/ModularFilesMissing

I've also made notes on the ones I've gone through so far, but there's a lot
more left.

It looks the *.def/*-def.cpp files are only needed for OS/2 - should those be
added to the "don't bother" list?   Does anyone else need them?

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com