Font packages

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Tue May 24 19:18:19 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 21:35 -0400, Kevin E Martin wrote:
>  Unfortunately, the old font dir
> names 75dpi, 100dpi, misc, TTF, Type1, etc. don't give us this level of
> flexibility.

I don't see how the installation target for these files has anything to
do with packaging them.  I suggest that we package all of the 'adobe'
fonts in a single group, merging 100dpi and 75dpi.  I still expect to
get these merged into a single file per font at some point, and having
them split by DPI would make that significantly harder.

Certainly we should make sure each font package has a single license.

-keith