Modules created and initial files checked in

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Mon May 9 08:51:13 PDT 2005

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 07:00:20PM -0700, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> Kevin E Martin wrote:
> >If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please feel free to
> >post them here.
>
> Suggestion for the developer's guide - include the CVSROOT for the modular
> tree when explaining how to check it out.

Good idea.  I've added this info to the developer's guide.  Since the
guide will be used by both developers and testers, builders, users,
etc., I showed how to check out the tree via anoncvs in the examples.
Developers probably know how to access the repository already, but I
added a short note explaining what they should do as well.

Kevin