cant build libXpm - buildscripts broken.

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Mon Jun 6 11:28:33 PDT 2005

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Enrico Weigelt wrote:

> I've tried the current CVS sources, but still the same.
>
> See attachment for details.

I don't see any attachment.

> I'm really in favour of going away from this borderliner
> buildsystem ...

When you insult the software and its ideas, you also may insult the
developers who proposed or who work on it.

Please share your constructive ideas on how or what can be improved. Or
maybe use the bugs interface to specifically provide details on what is
broken.

Also note, that the work on this is on-going.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/