Module component list updated [was Re: Modularization development notes]

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Thu Apr 14 18:01:22 PDT 2005

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 07:17:30PM -0400, Kevin E Martin wrote:
> I will make the suggested changes to the module component list, and then
> put it up on the wiki.  I'll send around another message when it's ready
> for the next round of comments.

I've updated the module component list with the changes we've discussed
so far and put it on the wiki here:

    http://wiki.x.org/wiki/ModuleComponentList

There are still three questions listed on the wiki page:

1. Is the lib module the best place for xc/nls?
2. Should we keep xc/fonts/util in the font module or move it to the app
   module instead?
3. Can we go ahead and move the protocol specs to the proto module or do
   they need to remain in the doc module until they can be converted to
   a format that will allow them to be built independently from the rest
   of the docs?

Feel free to ask questions, make comments, suggest changes, etc.

Thanks,
Kevin