[Xorg-fosdem] Time and papers.

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Wed Feb 15 18:05:31 PST 2006

* HotHouse timing:
Guillaume informed me that the hothouse can start at 8.30 and that it
can last at until 18.00, at which time he needs to get involved in the
FOSDEM setup. I'm sure that by that time people will be yearning for a
"change of scenery" :)

9.30 is probably the official hothouse start, but if you're early, I and
Guillaume will be there, and unless Matthias would like to walk, he has
no option but to be there as well :)

* DevRoom timing:

We will only have the DevRoom at 14.00 on saturday, but we have until
18.00 again. Sunday is from 9.30 until 18.00.

* Speaker Papers:

The general idea is that people will have something more to remember you
by than just a few slides on the web. I will have the papers printed and
bundled (or at least stapled) at a local copy shop.

I hope that this can be done on friday, so i would like the deadline
for this on friday 10.00. Any later and your paper will not be in the
bundle :)

Luc Verhaegen.