[Xorg-driver-geode] current status of Geode X.org driver

Martin-Éric Racine martin-eric.racine at iki.fi
Wed Oct 9 04:23:18 PDT 2013

2013/10/9 Mart Raudsepp <leio at gentoo.org>:
> On K, 2013-10-09 at 13:11 +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> Ours is not bad either right now afair, given our small amount of
> changes per-release.

This driver has essentially been in bugfix-only mode since a good 4 years.

While a few performance improvements DID take place, most of what
we've been doing is just keeping the driver buildable under current X
servers and fixing the occasional rendering bug in the LX component,
all while leaving the GX component rotting.

Basically, there hasn't been any newsworthy item in Geode for ages.

Martin-Éric