[Xorg-driver-geode] current status of Geode X.org driver

Gaetan Nadon memsize at videotron.ca
Tue Oct 1 07:05:41 PDT 2013

On 13-10-01 08:03 AM, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> Other than that, I simply cannot think of anything else.
If you are going for a round of upgrades, here are some suggestions.

COPYING:    review the content of the file to insure it matches the
copyright statements in the source code (which may have changed).
NEWS:         review content
README:    review content
TODO:        dating from 2007. Update or delete

The configure.ac file is in pristine condition. You may bump the minimum
autoconf versionfrom 2.59 to 2.60 like other xorg modules.

You may also bump xorg-macros version from 1.4 to whatever your
development environment is at. This will tell developers which feature
they are allowed to use from xorg-macros package.

I can help with the m4 directory, there are some pitfalls to avoid, as
simple as it may look.