[Xorg-driver-geode] xf86-video-geode: 2.11.14 release candidate in Git - please test ASAP

Martin-Éric Racine martin-eric.racine at iki.fi
Tue Nov 20 04:54:38 PST 2012

Greetings!

Mart Raudsepp just informed me that he committed the last bunch of
fixes to our Git repository for the xf86-video-geode module. This
2.11.14 is yet anther maintenance release, mainly done to bring the LX
component in line with recent X server changes and to fix pending icon
and text rendering issues. The only major change that took place is a
whitespace cleanup that was performed using a standard X release macro
that we hadn't previously used. Everyone is hereby invited to test
this ASAP and report any regression they find via the Bugzilla and/or
this mailing list.

Martin-Éric