[Xorg-driver-geode] Hope you can help a test feedback :)

Cui, Hunk Hunk.Cui at amd.com
Thu Sep 16 02:30:35 PDT 2010

Hi, Bernie,
	In our geode driver 2.11.9, the shadow buffer have been
allocated through use the exeOffscreenAlloc, because it have had changed
in >>Xserver 1.7, but it have some inverted rotation issues need to
modify.

	As you said rotation seemed to work well in your platform, what
is the display resolution and graphic memory in BIOS?

Thanks,
Hunk Cui